Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tagged

hai blog :) I was tagged by Altha. Kayaknya banyak blogger yang kena tag ini dan aku sedikit tidak mengerti tapi setelah aku jalan-jalan di blog orang yang postingannya tentang "tag" aku agak ngerti :p



  • You must post these rules 
  • Each person must  post 11 things about themselves in their journal
  • Answer the question the tagger set for you in their post . And create 11 new questions for the people tagged to answer you have to choose 11 people to tag and link them post. 
  • Go to their page and tell them you have  tagged him/her 
  • No tag backs
  • No stuff  in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately have to tag 11 people.

11 things about me :
  • My name is Krissanti Dewi Danudibroto
  • I love someone who can make me smile 
  • Interested in Photography
  • I'm the tallest girl at my class -_-
  • I love my haters because it's a sign that they care about me
  • I'm so proud of myself
  • i like being single than have a relationshit :)
  • Big fans of "you"
  • like to watch Narnia, Harry Potter, Twilight Movies :)
  • like to listen radio
  • like to read a novel
Question :
  • what your hobby?
    • tweeting, blogging, sleeping ._.
  • if you are aged 35 what is your request?
    • can be more mature and understand the meaning of my life
  • where do you live?
    • Yogyakarta :p
  • who the people near to you?
    • my mother, my sister, my best friend {}
  • *kapan blogmu berdiri?*
    • September 2010 ._.
My question for you :
1. what the meaning of your life?
2. your favorite place
3. words that reflects your life
4. how old are you?
5. what do you want to be when you grow up?
6. your fav. quotes
7. what's your name?

8. when were you born?

9. where were you born?

10. what your fav. song?

tag to :

No comments: