Thursday, June 23, 2011

Quote :)

aku dapet quote ini dari twitternya kak @reencil tweetnya ini sesuai sama perasaan banget lho #menurutku


~I love you? It's "FACT". You love me? It's "FAKE". You love her? It's "FUCK"
~I love you not like a clock 24 hours but, I love you now and forever  ƪ(♥ε♥ƪ)
~I love you, but you just piss me off way too much
~What ever they said about you, I'm still love you
~Tired of hoping. Tired of waiting. Tired of trying. I'm tired dude, I'm always do anything to get you. But you never respect my feeling!
~I don't need someone perfect. I just need someone who can make me feel like I'm the only one;)
~I love those people who bother to wist my profile, post something in my wall even just to say "hi" or "hello"
~i love you more than any world can i say, i love you more than every action i take, I'll be right here loving you till the end
~sometimes when i say "I'm okay" I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you're not"

No comments: